The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Wandering Around Konoha

Go down 
+6
Ino Yamanaka
Hinata Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Nagato
Deidara
Kenshin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wandering Around Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Kiba Wanders Around, In Search of Something to Do. Man...i wonder who'd be around at this time?, Kiba Shrugs and Continues to look around for Somebody to Hang with
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Wandering Around Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100Wandering Around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:15 am

In the crowd, a hooded man walks along the crowd, noticing Kiba, he looks down to hide his headband which reveals he is a missing-nin from the hidden village of the Sound, Kenshin just walks faster, trying to hide his identity from Kiba.

Damnit! I hope that Chuunin doesn't spot me out...
Back to top Go down
http://hellsingrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:21 am

Kiba walks in your Direction, Clueless about your Presence, Looking around.

argh....isn't there anybody to tail around here?,

just as Kiba Thought that, he notices the hooded man, he approaches the Man.

who is that, i better tail him to find out
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Wandering Around Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100Wandering Around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 am

Kenshin notices Kiba tailing him, he decides to pull his hood up even further to hide his headband, Kenshin then walks towards a narrow alleyway, making sure Kiba is following him, when he reaches a deadend, he turns around to face Kiba. Why are you following me, kid? Are you a spy?! Kenshin yells at Kiba, his hands are on his katana which is strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:31 am

Kiba Stops in Place, to get a Closer look at the Hooded man

No, i just haven't seen anyone as Mysterious as you around before, thought i might get a closer look at you, to make sure your not causing any trouble, just who exactly Are you?
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:34 am

None of your business kid, Chuunin's such as yourself have no right to invade people's privacy. Kenshin slightly looks up at Kiba, revealing his headband which identifies the man as a missing-nin from the Hidden village of the Sound, though the hooded man is aware of Kiba's rank as a Chuunin, prompting Kenshin to prepare for a battle just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 am

Kiba's Eyes Widen at the Sight of your Headband, he backs off Slowly.

A Missing-Nin from the Sound, this is not the right time to pick a fight with him, i don't stand a chance against someone at his Level, ill let him go for now.

Alright, Ill leave you be.

Kiba turns around, and walks away, still feeling abit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:46 am

Kenshin appears in front of you by dashing, he points the sword at your head.
You are a witness kid, I can't allow you to relay my existence to this village, therefore you will be dead.
Kenshin thrusts towards Kiba's shoulder, planning to stun him by his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:57 am

Darn it, now what do i do?, if i fight this guy..i might be as good as dead, I Guess i have No choice.

Kiba gasps, and Jumps back, away from the sword, he Glares at you

Heh...you startled me there, if i should fight....i will, your fast i have to admit, but can you keep up with my speed?

Kiba makes a Hand Sign, and focuses his Chakra, he gets down on his hands, positioned like a dog, Kiba's Nails grow, as he looks up at the Hooded Man

Here i Come, Lets see what you got..

Kiba Runs Towards you, and Tackles you with Full Power and Speed
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 am

Kenshin performs the chakra absorbtion technique, forming a chakra aura on his hand, slamming his hand on your face before stepping to the side, sucking out a portion of your chakra, Kenshin then pulls out several Senbon on his hand, holding them each one on the gaps between each fingers.

You have guts kid, I will give you that, but the outcome of this battle is already decided.
Kenshin said while waiting for your next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:12 am

Kiba growls and Struggles to Get Away, When Suddenly, Akamaru Appears and Tackles you, freeing Kiba from your grasp, Kiba gets up and pets Akamaru

ahh thanks Akamaru, i thought i was a Goner there

Kiba Looks at you, and Smirks

What was that about you saying the outcome of the Battle was Already Decided, heh...Don't Underestimate me..
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:17 am

Kenshin stumbles back from the tackle, but the grip on the senbon still remains, Kenshin runs towards Kiba, jumping on his head then standing behind him, he plants a senbon needle on the back of Kiba's neck where a chakra point is, Kenshin dashes away from Kiba, standing there while keeping an eye on Akamaru.
Hmph, that Chuunin is putting up a fight, gotta knock him out and wipe out his memories of seeing me before someone comes to help him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 am

Kiba is Stunned by the Senbom Strike, as he Slowly gets down on his knees, and Slowly lifts up his arm to reach back and pull the Senbom out of his neck

Grr...darn it....i knew i wasn't a match for him...but i mustn't give up...just gotta pull this Senbom out and...

Kiba grabs the Senbom, and takes it out of his neck, tossing it away, breathing heavily, he looks back at you

Grr...im no match for you....not yet..., but im not Giving up....i will try and last longer..., so come on...show me what you got..
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 am

It's already over, kid, that Senbon was meant to knock you out in a few seconds.
Kenshin smirks behind his mask, waiting for Kiba to fall unconsious so he could place a memory block on him, but Kenshin keeps an eye on Akamaru just in case the dog tries anything funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 am

Why you..............

Kiba tries to Fight back, but fails Miserably, and falls Flat on the ground, Unconscious
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 am

Kenshin walks towards Kiba, forming a chakra aura around his hand, placing it on his head, he managed to plant a memory block on Kiba which makes Kiba forget if he ever met Kenshin or not, Kenshin then takes the village headband from Kiba and reheals him to make Kiba think that he passed out once he has woken up, Kenshin stands up then leaves the area, hoping that no evidence that he is in Konoha is left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 am

Hours Later, Kiba wakes up in the same Place he fell Unconscious, he looks around, to see Akamaru infront of him

oh hey Akamaru...

Kiba stands up, and looks down at Akamaru

What is it Boy...?

Akamaru Barks at Kiba, Telling him about The Missing-nin of the Sound Village was here and Kiba was Fighting him

Missing Sound Nin?!.....we better tell Lady Hokage....this Sounds Serious..

Kiba and Akamaru Storm off towards the Hokage Tower
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Deidara

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 am

Deidara hops from the bird from way high up in the air and lands on his feet, taking hold of his straw hat and scanned the area before looking up at the bird, waiting for Pein to hop down as well.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Male Number of posts : 565

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Wandering Around Konoha Left_bar_bleue10/100Wandering Around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 am

Pein simply uses Space/Time ninjutsu to teleport on the ground.

I feel his presence nearby...
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki.rpg-board.net
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 am

Kenshin is disguised with a leaf headband, he blends in with the crowds, noticing the two men with the Akatsuki coats, he simply watches them by the corner of his eyes, trying not to be recognized by the two by acting normal and not suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Deidara

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 am

Deidara tips the straw hat over to shadow his face and zips the cloak to cover his mouth and nose.

Where is he, un?

He looks around and frowns, annoyed at the fact that Konoha was swarming with people.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Wandering Around Konoha Left_bar_bleue10/100Wandering Around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 am

Coming towards the missing nin, Pein stops with five meters between them. Ignoring the people gazing on his akatsuki cloak he looks at Ken, recognizing him as the person he heard about.

So, you're Kenshin? - he finally asks
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 am

Kenshin was slightly surprised at the fact he was recognized, he turns around to look at Pein.
Yes I am, and who might you be? Kenshin managed to get his message across despite the crowd making a loud chatter.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:58 am

I want you to join my organization - Pein puts it simply - You have all the qualities for it...
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 am

Hmph, I do not know what organization you belong to, how would I know that you aren't a hunter-nin after me? Kenshin narrows his eyes at Pein, his hands are near his pouch just incase he tries anything funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around Konoha   Wandering Around Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around Konoha
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next