The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Forest outside Village

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Forest outside Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Orochimaru Nods, and Chuckled.

Hnhnhn, Yes i do, i used to be a part of The Akatsuki, i left shortly after Hidan Joined, don't make me explain, i have forgotten those times, and i don't wish to be reminded of them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:44 pm

Hidan gave Kabuto a scowl.

Mock all you wish heathen, but when Jashin comes, you shall soon see the meaning of true pain.

He turned in turn to orchimaru.

What is it that you want Orochimaru? You know Akatsuki and you have nothing to do together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:47 pm

Kabuto let's out a slight smile as Lord Orochimaru and Hidan talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:51 pm

Who said i wanted to Re-Align with the Akatsuki..?, I just came to See what was Going on....don't i have the Right to?.....after all, the Leaf Village will be Mine Eventually..., and once it is, the Akatsuki will be the First to be Destroyed..., i hope you Fellows are ready for when the time comes....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Hidan scoughed at Orochimaru.

How quickly we forget the strength of Akatsuki eh orochimaru. Well no need to worry yourself, the village will end up, for the most part, destroyed, and when Jashin gets his way, as shall the rest of humanity.

Hidan shrugged and sat down once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Kabuto frowned at the way Hidan prays.

"Jashin"...Will fail...He will never come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Orochimaru Cackles, and Gives Hidan a Cold Stare.

How right you Are Kabuto....After all...The Akatsuki has no idea what we are Capable of...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Hidan scoughed once more, a look of mixed smugness, and amusement, as if someone was about to be punished and he knew it.

All infidels who do not believe in Jashin shall die, you two included, and fuck him if he doesn't kill me too just for the sake of it.

He cackled.

...And the akatsuki don't care

he said, finishing Orochimaru's sentance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm

Kabuto laughs at Hidan.

You disgust Me..Hnhnhnhnhn..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Orochimaru Turned his Back on Hidan, and Smirked.

Come Kabuto, Were Leaving, lets not waste our time on Someone as foolish as Hidan, don't worry, he will learn his Lesson when the time comes....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 pm

As will you Orochimaru, now slither back to your hole...

He turned back and began eat.

Oh and Kabuto...? Your gay.

He ignored their presence and went back to his affairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:17 pm

Kabuto Keeps the angry frown, And turns around walking away.

Oh and Hidan...?...You're disgusting..., And You smell rather disgusting from a metre away too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Kabuto!, Don't act so Childish...., just Ignore him..., i rather not start a war now....thats saved for later on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm

I bath, i apologize it's not i bath salts and lilacs. Jashin demands my smell of sweat and blood... Orochimaru demands you wear a maid outfit, now get out of here shithead.

Hidan wasn't in fact not bothered with the comment. What kind of dipshit commented on a guy's smell anyways?

He didn't say another word and let them leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Kabuto snarls, And walks in behind Lord Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Forest outside Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:52 am

Yuuhiko remained silent the entire time Orochimaru and Kabuto were there.

After they had left she looked up at Hidan before Sighing and resting her head on the ground wincing slightly as it made contact.

This is going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 pm

With Hidan gone off to fight, Kakuzu walked into the clearing.

Looking around calmly, his gaze feel on her.

Well well, what do we have here?
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Forest outside Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Forest outside Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Yuuhiko looked up at the stranger and noticed his cloak a few seconds later.

oh great, just when i thought i could get out of this mess another one turns up....

Yuuhiko sighed

What now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Zakuzu simply walked up to her.

Pulling out a Kunai, hit cut her bonds and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Yuuhiko stared at the stranger surprised for a moment before speaking.

HEY! wait up a second! isn't someone going to tell me what's going on here?! why did that guy bring me here?! and why am i suddenly free?!

She got to her feet facing the man.

Was there even any point to this?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:42 pm

His tanned features, and un-human gray-green eyes returned her gaze.

Why did i free you? You're scared, alone and a woman, in obvious pain flinching when i arrive. I happen to be looking for my partner, who is an obvious fan of torture and then i find you here in suffering, indicating obvious signs that you have been mis-treated, as seen from your scars. You also bare a lightning village headband, and it appears you were mis-given here, hence you have no place to return. You have no value. That is why i freed you.

His gaze stayed on her un-wavering, and calm.

The point that you see in this is your own.

He slowly began to walk away from her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Yuuhiko considered telling him she also sees no point but doesn't stop him from leaving having had enough akatsuki experiences.

After he had left she sighed then realized that she was near konoha.

hey! i could go see Naruko and Kiba!

She made her way to Konoha slowly and limping still in pain.

guess i'll ask them to heal me properly too... She said wincing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest outside Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2