The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:01 pm

sasuke starts up his chidori and aims it for naruto
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 304

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Naruto Summons a Clone to Charge up his Rasengan, to Aim it at Sasuke.

Sasuke!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1171233438
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:10 pm

sasuke aims his chidori toward naruto

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm

SASUKE!!!!!!!!

Naruto Throws his right Arm Out, and comes in contact with the Chidori, Doing everything in his Power to overpower it and Win.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm

sasuke does the same but he spins around in the air really fast improving the speed and power of his chidori ten fold

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!

the chidori and rasengan come in contact and collide
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 pm

After all that, Manda and Gamabunta Disappear, the Chidori and Rasengan Causing a Big explosion to Knock Naruto and Sasuke away, Minutes Later, Naruto is Still Standing, Breathing Heavily, and in Weak Condition.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm

sasuke is still standing come on naruto the same little tricks sasuke runs at naruto and appears behind him throwing a chidori senbom at him with out him even noticing
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Naruto Quickly reacted to the hit, and Jumped out of the way, Staring at Sasuke.

Come on Nine Tailed fox.....Help me......!!

Naruto's Eyes Began to Change into the Demons eyes, with Just the Demons Eyes, he Immediately got all Pumped up, and ran at Sasuke at Blinding Speed, throwing punches at Sasuke from different Directions.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm

sasuke doged the hits don't you remeber my sharingan went up a levelsasuke activates his curse seal
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Naruto is reminded of the Fight in the Valley of the End, and Backs off, and takes things up a Notch.

Fine...if thats how it is, lets go all out Sasuke....

Naruto Grits his Teeth, as the red Chakra starts to cover Him, Naruto is Growling and Snarling as he Gets down on his Hands, Looking at you, the Chakra taking the form of the Fox.

Grrrrr!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

hmmm... hit me with your best shot the curse seal starts to spread all over sasuke
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Ahhh!!!!, FINE!!

Naruto Charges at Sasuke, at Blinding Speed, and Starts to Claw at Him Like Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:56 pm

sasuke blocks the hit with his wing that suddenly appears the wing blast naruto back and sasuke forms another wing there no way i can loose he said as he activated his corupted chidori
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Naruto Gritted his Teeth Harder, and Took out his right Arm, and Formed the Rasengan, Grinning at you.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm

sasuke flies toward naruto with his chidori heading toward him
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Naruto Charges at Sasuke.

Harrghe!!, Here we Go Again!!

Naruto Throws his Right Arm out in front of him, Aiming Directly at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:17 pm

sasuke as his chidori aiming at the rasengan....there is a silence

CHIDORI!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm

With that Silence, Naruto Aims at the Chidori.

RASENGAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

a huge explosion forms and this black orb forms around sasuke and naruto sasuke punches naruto in the stomach and then the stare at each other the orb disapears and sasuke and naruto turn back into there regular selves
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Naruto Stands there in Weak Condition, Bleeding and Breathing Heavily.

Heh....i told you it wasn't gonna be easy....
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm

yeah it wasn't easy for you sasuke walks away and tells naruto this get stronger naruto cause i want the battle of a life time
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Naruto Clenched his Fist.

Darn it...no Matter what it do, it's like you never break a Sweat...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

true because when i killed orochimaru i gained more power and speed and endurance
sasuke looked at naruto face with shock and fear to hear that sasuke killed a sannin
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:50 pm

What!, No way....you Killed Him...heheheh....Alright!!, no more Snake Face....!!

Naruto Laughed out Loud, in Excitement that Orochimaru is finally gone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:54 pm

he might be gone but his spirit has been transfered into manda bye naruto until we meet again-sasuke vanishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next