The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Deisaso: Forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasori
Wanderer
Wanderer
Sasori

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Deisaso: Forgotten Left_bar_bleue100/100Deisaso: Forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Deisaso: Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Deisaso: Forgotten   Deisaso: Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 am

Yaoi again people! But not as much as I had in the last one... in fact, there's not really any yaoi in this, just mentions of it Wink

I'm pretty proud of this one... so please review :3

-- -- -- -- --

I’m once again standing in front of the cinema, waiting for my date to arrive. As mentioned this isn’t the first time I’m standing outside to wait for him, and it probably won’t be the last time either.

I sigh and run a hand through my short, blood red hair, making it even messier than it was only a few seconds ago. I think it’s about the seventh or eighth time I do so in the past seventy minutes, and if I remember right the movie began playing already fourty-five minutes ago.

As far as my mind go, I’ve figured out that he’s not here because he has either forgotten about our date or about me all together.

Unfortunately for me both of these reasons are pretty likely to have happened; it wouldn’t be the first time he has cheated on me and forgotten all about our dates and the promises he has made to me.

I had just gotten out of the shower when he called and asked if I wanted to go to the cinema with him. I remember that I had smiled lightly and told him that I’d love to join him. I could practically hear the grin when he told me where we would meet. After that I had hung up and got dressed in proper dating clothes before getting ready in other ways.

And now I’m standing here. Still waiting.

I don’t really get why I keep on waiting though, because I know very well that he won’t show up. Just call in the middle of the night and apologize. But if someone comes up to me and asks why I’m standing outside alone when it’s pretty damn clear that my date won’t show, I’ll probably tell that person this simple, stupid thing; I want to keep on hoping.

Hoping that he’ll actually show after a bit; after a little while.

And he’ll bring flowers and kiss my cheek and mouth and prey to me so that I will forgive him.

But I know damn well that that won’t ever happen.

Now it has been about two hours and I’m still standing outside the cinema waiting for him to show up. The movie has probably reached its end by now, so people will most likely come walking out of the building soon. And just as this thought runs through my head, people begin to walk past me and out on the street.

I watch the couples and get a slight feeling of jealousy when I see a boy and a girl holding each other close as they walk. My boyfriend and I used to do that. In fact, we used to be pretty loving with each other. I guess he just lost interest.

He chooses that moment to walk out of the cinema with his arm over a girl and I feel my heart and chest writhe in mental and physical pain.

I have never really seen him cheat on me before, but he has been quite distant lately so I just guessed that was it. Well that, and my friends has pictures of him making out with some random girl from the street or our school.

I’m about to turn and walk away, but he’s turning his head at the same time as I’m turning my body and I stop for a short second.

Our eyes meet and his blue ones widen.

Now he remembers.

I turn fully around and begin walking, but this quickly changes to running as I hear him shout my name.
Back to top Go down

Deisaso: Forgotten
Page 1 of 1