The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Gaara winced and shuddered at the pain and said in a phsycotic voice

HoLdInG bAcK rYuKe? Is It BeCaUsE, YoUr AfRaId?

Gaara returns to His Maniacal laughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Kiba and Akamaru's Eyes Widened, as they Both Look down at Gaara

Gees...This Guy has Lost it...the only thing i can do now is Protect him...by Staying behind him
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Ryuke smiled, running up to gaara's face, he blew gaara a kiss, and slapped him hard, before sprinting back to his old position, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Kiba was to Freaked out by That move to Protect Gaara from that one, Kiba looks at Ryuke

Hey!, What was that.....!, why did you slap him?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:04 pm

Gaara could do nothing but raise His right arm as it twitched and spazmed To rub the area where He had been slapped

Non-sense
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Come on you useless moron, im crippled and im still fast enough to hit you broadside the face. Guess putting that demon was a waste on such a useless sand shinobi! no wonder your father doesn't love you, your useless!

Ryuke began to laugh full-heatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Oh...hes going to regret that....

Kiba tried to hold in a Laugh

you Shouldn't have Said that man.....now Gaara is gonna pulverize you..
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 pm

N-NO!

Gaara sent a MASSIVE quantity of Sand forming a Tsunami designed with one purpose...Crush Him

...No..It's Not True...It Can't Be True...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Gaara don't listen to him...!!
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Using the last of his chakra, Ryuke moved out of the way of the wave. Sitting at a far of distance, he grinned at gaara.

raising his right hand he spoke.

I Ryuke of the ANBU, resign.

He winked once more at Kiba then turned to gaara.

Nicely done, no the question is, do you know why i fought you gaara?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Stop winking at me.....it's scaring me...
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Ryuke grinned.

Am i bothering you Kiba? i though you'd understand it. (sigh) our fight today i taught you a lesson, to watch your guard, because some strike differently. Come you didn't think i was being serious just now? i was teaching gaara a lesson
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 pm

What is this man...Why would He resign the ANBU

No...Enlighten Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Ohh...well now i understand...., i just couldn't get the part with the Winking..is all.

The Two-Headed Wolf nods.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 pm

You were not aggressive enough with pein....

You are gaara of the sands, i've seen you fight, you are allowed to unleash the anger, your strong that way, but with pein your too cautious, too gentle and did not fight him enough... you have no need to push gentle, KILL HIM ITS WHO YOU ARE!

Ryuke smiled at gaara
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 pm

So I see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Gaara, are you really gonna listen to this guy....?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Gaara turned to look at Kiba with His Iotic expression.

Of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Kiba Sighs.

Whatever Floats your Boat.

Kiba and Akamaru Transform Back into their Original selves, as Kiba walks up to Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Gaara tilts His head slightly to the left

Is there a problem Kiba?

....Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Ryuke nodded approvingly at Kiba.

You did well yourself young Chunnin. Most don't get even close to breaking my utter darkness jutsu, in face i was surprised when you gained your sense of smell. You should be proud

He turned towards gaara

, that is all i had to teach you for now. I hope it helps. Now i must tend to my wounds, i believe i still have some chakra left.

With that, he sprinted away within a blink, going out of sight over the horizon within 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Kiba Laughs, and Smiles

Why Thank You....umm uhh..Anbu Guy...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Gaara nods in respect to Ryuke

Kiba let's leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Kiba looks at Gaara and Nods.

Alright Gaara...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Gaara walks off in the direction of the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba   Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuke Vs gaara and kiba
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next