The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Kiba Waits Patiently in the Arena With Gaara, Awaiting Pein's Arrival.

Man i Hope this isn't gonna be as tough as Ryuke's Battle was....
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Male Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Left_bar_bleue10/100Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Without any warning all of Pein's six bodies jump downpositioning themselves on the edges of the arena
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki.rpg-board.net
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Pein...We meet again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:16 pm

I might aswell let them talk, that is until the battle gets started....i feel like this is a unfair match....six against two...this is gonna be tough....great...
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Left_bar_bleue10/100Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Yahiko Pein looks at Gaara

Hello, Gaara of the Desert. I will fight you again. And this time, I won't spare you. With these words, he does several handseals summoning a heavy rain onto the battlefield

This is my chakra sensing rain. Now we can sense your chakra wherever you are. And you can't use your sand
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:27 pm

..This is the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Now what do we do....?

Kiba looks at Gaara.

Without his Sand....were as good as dead...hmm..
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 pm

And now for you, Kiba...

Yahiko Pein does several handseals again making Ice spikes emerge from the ground

You will have to kill me
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Gaara stands motionless slowly accepting the fact that with out His sand He is useless

. . . Kiba the sooner You kill Yahiko Pein the sooner I can use my sand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:42 pm

aww....why me...

Kiba Quickly reacts and Jumps out of the way.

How in the world am i gonna kill him?, hes got 5 bodyguards Gaara....!!

Kiba Thinks.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 pm

It would be some use for him, if you'd attack me - says the Yahiko Pein as the Long Haired Pein and the Smiley Pein charge towards Kiba
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Kiba...Accept it I am useless without control over sand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Grr...fine...ill try my best to destroy him...

Just dodge the others and aim for him....perhaps i can't stop this Drizzle...if i hit him hard enough...

Kiba Avoids the two Peins coming after him, as he Jumps into the Air and Starts to Spin, Aiming for Yahiko Pein, Nailing him in the Center, Launching him Away.

Tunneling Fang!
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:34 pm

As Kiba comes closer, the Animal Pein does a summoning Jutsu, summoning a huge panda that hardens its body acting like a shiel, while the Smiley Pein shoots his hand at the stunned Kiba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Darn it.......i knew i wouldn't be able to take him...grr...

Kiba looks at Gaara.

Gaara!, do something....don't stand there...you have Taijutsu....Use it!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Gaara Performing One single handsign Begins to force Himself to sleep Thereby Half transforming Him into The Shukaku...With Gaara's New used power He knocks Kiba and Akamaru out of the Field of Fire for Smiley Pein's Hand..
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Smiley Pein attaches his arm back with the chain

Yahiko Pein looks at the Shukaku - So that is the One Tailed Jinchuuriki? Interesting....

The Animal Pein summons a huge bird with a very and sharp beak, which heads towards the demon Gaara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Kiba And Akamaru Noticed the Bird, and ran Straight For it, Jumping and Conjuring The Tunneling fang Attack Again, Destroying the Bird.

Heh, Thanks Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Possessed Gaara Charges at Smiley Pein engulfed in a Rage Swinging His Deformed arm at His side with enough power to send Him flying to the arena wall.

If only You were half as powerful as You claim, Pein
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Having no less strength than Gaara has, able to tear a man apart the Smiley Pein punches Gaara hand stopping him, while grabbing him with his metallic hand, throwing him away to the arena wall

Hmm, I guess I need to deal with Kiba, first - thinks the Yahiko Pein as he does several handseals, making the earth below Kiba bulge up, enveloping the ninja, so he cannot move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Kiba Gasps, and Looks Down.

What in the world is Happening...grr..i can't Move....

Kiba Struggles to get Free.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Possessed Gaara slams into the wall brutally, Enraged to an extent beyond imagination Possessed Gaara Charges at Yahiko Pein Giving Him a Upper cut with His Seriously deformed Arm With a intent to break His Jaw-bone.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Admin
Nagato

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm

As Gaara charges towards the Yahiko Pein, the Panda leaps in his way and after Gaara slams into it, the Panda hardens itself again, trapping Gaara in its body, while the Yahiko Pein, starts clenching his fist making the ground around Kiba tighten, suffocating and nearly squishing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Grrr......thats it...im done for....i tried.....

Kiba Makes Suffocating Noises, as he tries with all of his Might to break free.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Possessed Gaara keeping Enraged Begins to quickly lose Air inside the panda. Therefore Beginning to violently smash His way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein   Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba Inuzuka and Gaara of the Desert VS Pein
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next