The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Yondaime Hokage Street

Go down 
+2
Shino Aburame
Gaara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 am

Tsunade places a compassionate hand on his shoulder.

I see.... WHy did she want to fight you..?
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 am

"Of that, I am unsure of...............I have no idea why she wants to even kill me for that matter............" he said as he lowered his head some and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 am

Tsunade grows a sympathtic look for her former teammate.

I see...

Giving his shoulder a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:50 am

"Yea, well, that is her choice I guess. If I need to stop her permenantly then I will." he said even though inside it would kill him a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 am

Tsunade looks lost in thought for a moment..
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 am

"Anyways, why is it that you ask? Did she say something to you?" he said as he looked at her again, standing just a little taller then her and walking alongside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:00 am

Tsunade took a bit to come back to reality.

Yes she did.. She wanted me to tell you this.."Jiraya I know pein wanted us to leave but I can't help the fact you are still here I want to kill you but something is holding me back from doing it but now I can see there is one person here worth fight and that is Ino."...

Tsunade nods slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 am

"Ino can't fight her..............She would be torn apart. Tsunade, you cannot let Ino fight her.............." he said as he gave her a very serious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:13 am

I didn't... Konan had to leave before she got the chance.. but I will protect at all turns..
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:22 am

"Yes, that's good...............Ill try to continue to keep tabs on our Akatsuki freinds.................Ive lost Orochimaru and can't seem to find him, and Naruto is getting into more danger as usual, Kakashi is bed ridden again and lots of our Jouniin are out on missions as I'm sure you know...........Ugh................Too many things to do..................And same for you Tsunade...............Heh.................we've really outdone ourselves haven't we?" he said as he gave a small and almost exhausted smile to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:25 am

Tsunade chuckles slightly at Jiraya.

All part of our lives, Jiraya. The risks you take to be a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:15 pm

"Especially when your the Grandaughter of the First and when you're 2 of 3 of the Sannin I suppose........... he said as he continued to walk with her, remembering all the good times they had, and especially the REALLY good times he had watching her in action and not in action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Tsunade sighs softly.

Yes... Soo.. Jiraya where have you been lately?

Tsunade looks at Jiraya.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:25 pm

"Doing research...." he then quickly added "......on the Akatsuki." he said, hoping she didnt catch the pause he had in his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm

Tsunade sighs at the pause.

Uh huh... Right..
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 pm

He just whistles lightly, hoping to play off the perverted man that he really was and looked back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Tsunade rolled her eyes and flicked the side of his head, then crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 pm

"Ow! Well, at least it wasn't on you though, right?" he said, trying to retort the focus off of his pervyness for anything with breasts and a nice ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm

Tsunade rolls her eyes.

At least...
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:34 pm

"So, Tsunade. How does it feel to be Hokage, eh? Is it all the power you've ever wanted?" he asked her, half joking and half serious, liking to keep the conversation lighthearted rather then slip back to their more deeper conversation earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm

It's alot of stress.. and Shizune doesn't let me drink Sake.. so it's ten times worse.

Tsunade says this bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 pm

"That's a shame! Let's go for a drink tonight then! Just me and you! Like old times! Just dont drug me this time, ok?" he said as he laughed his goofy laugh with a big ass smile accross his face, teeth showing and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 pm

Hmm.... Alright.

Tsunade grins slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 pm

"Perfect! Now we only have............about 6 1/2 hours to kill!" he said as he stretched out his slightly exhausted arms/hands from all his writing the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Tsunade chuckles slightly and stands still for a moment looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Hokage Street   Yondaime Hokage Street - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yondaime Hokage Street
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next