The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Shopping around.(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping around.(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shopping around.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Bao Oki, former ANBU member, was walking around, browsing in the streets of Konoha. He stopped by a few stores, his mask on, looking at the wares the man was selling. He moved his mask in the right direction, to show his eye a bit, and looked at the item. "Mm.. Seems pretty valuable.."He said to himself quietly and then set it back down.

He moved onto another stall on the street, to the left of the one he was just at. It was a flower stall. He looked at the flowers, the expression on his face couldnt be seen, since it was hidden by his mask. He looked at the beautiful flowers with awe, gently taking one by the shaft, and held it up to his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:29 pm

rock lee was running and training when he noticed bao he ran to bao

hi whats up my name is rock lee and i am the handsome devil of the village hidden the the leaf

(( this is the rp system bold is what you say,italics is your inner thoughts,regular is you movements and motions))
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping around.(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:33 pm

OOC: Sorry, im used to quotation marks ("")

IC:

Bao turned around slowly, his head turned first though. He looked at the man with his mask still on, covering half his face.

Hello, my name is Bao Oki., he introduced himself and bowed his body to Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:43 pm

rock lee bows back and says i never seen your face around here before are you new to the village
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Bao shook his head and took his mask fully off, and cupped it in his hand. He looked into Rock Lee's eyes and showed no emotion whatsoever.

No, Im from a different type of squad in the ANBU., He replied as the wind blew his back and red hair to the left, squinting at Lee slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:49 pm

i don't know everyone from the anbu

his chakra is intense
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Bao glared at Lee for a few seconds and then said, Maybe you should, so you know who to call on if you are stuck in a battle.. And need help... Bao then rested his hand on the handle of his sword, as he usually does.
Back to top Go down
Artze
Wanderer
Wanderer
Artze

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 am

Artze was on his way, just leaving Konoha but suddenly, he spots a wierd kid in a jumpsuit and a man that has a high chakra to him, since Artze couldn't help but wonder what's so special about them, he runs up to them only to stop next to Bao Oki, poking his forehead obnoxiously.
Hello stranger! I couldn't help but notice you, I have an important question to ask you, are you a vegetarian by any chance? If that was the case, then I am afraid or not so afraid to do luscius, crazy battle with you! Artze said rather quickly, his insanity clearly shown through his speech patterns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

rock lee stares at atrze

aawww man not him again

can't you ever leave people alone they don't want to awnser your stupid questions so just leave
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Bao looked at the odd man asking him questions, and poking him in the head. He sighed and took his sword, and put it up to the man's neck, tip of the blade, almost touching his skin.

Dont.. Touch... Me, he demanded with a serious tone of voice, scowling at the man. Easly being annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Artze
Wanderer
Wanderer
Artze

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Artze moved the blade away from his neck, being quite insane as he is, he puts his wrist on the sword, sliding it on the blade which cuts the wrist, as soon as that happens, Artze lauchs hysterically, but realizes something for the first time, a logical thing, he happens to realize he is quite insane, his sane personality taking over for a brief moment to tell Bao something.
I...Need...My..Medicine! Otherwise, I...will stay....like this for sometime...now... Artze said for a brief moment before he regressed back to his insane self, laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Hmm... How about you go back to LaLa Land...., Bao retorded and put his sword back into his shealth, and then put his mask on his face, to hide it. He looked straight into the odd man's eyes and said, Id run if I were you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm

.::.rock lee stands infront of bao and looks at him wondering what kind of anbu he is still sensing his chakra level.::.

there is no need for violence how about a youthful speech instead

this should help us

.::.rock lee starts to begin his speech.::.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Bao sighed and shook his head, I have no time for this.., he said under his breath, but pretended to listen to Lee's horrible speech. He began to get even more annoyed with these two weirdo's.

Alright, well, you can just stay with the crazy dude.. I need to report back to.. um, headquarters, he lied and began to walk off, to just go around the corner to loose the green ninja and phyco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:33 pm

.::.rock lee appears behind bao with incredible speed and invincibility literally shocking him.::.

so we have a liar amongst us hmm what to do what to do how about a battle
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Bao turned his head, his mask covering his scowling face. He wondered why he wants to fight, so he replied.

Im not going to fight.. someone from my own village, for now reason.

Im sure he is thinking im apart of the Akatsuki or something... He knows nothing about what type of ANBU im in.., he thought as he continued to glare through his mask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm

no not that kind of fight i am talking about a practice fight like alittle training or a battle for fun
Back to top Go down
Artze
Wanderer
Wanderer
Artze

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Feeling unwanted, Artze simply walked away, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm

lee stopped artze and told him to get over here so we can settle a good battle
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Bao shook his head and said, I dont want to waste my time. I have better things to do., he then looked at Artze, and then at Lee. He bowed to them both. Bao then yawned and slid his mask to the side a bit, to see with one eye, Follow me if you wish, but I lead you to nowhere but death.

Bao began to walk the opposite direction of the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:09 pm

oh no you don't you will not get away from me that easily

rock lee runs at bao with a dynamic entry
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Bao quickly put his mask on and grabbed his sword. He turned around and blocked his incoming kick with his sword, and then countered the attack by punting the ground, throwing dirt into the air around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:15 pm

rock lee uses leaf hurricane on bao

this is the type of speed i am talking about
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Bao uses the swirling dirt in the air, that he punted, to escape Rock Lee. As Lee was spinning in a hurricane like direction, the dirt made a small tornado like shape. He used it to dissappear easly, out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm

smart but very clever i could have easily defeated him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping around.(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG :: Konoha - Village of the Hidden Leaf :: Streets of Konoha-
Jump to: