The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Shopping around.(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artze
Wanderer
Wanderer
Artze

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Artze decided to help out, only to charge at Bao, but a pole was on the way, he wasn't looking, therefore he hits his face on it, falling down on the ground unconcious because of his clumsiness
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Bao reappeared on another side of the little part of town, that had the stores and stalls in it. I think i lost them... For now.., He said to himself and sighed deeply. He then sat down on a nearby chair, and took off his mask. He looked as people looked at him, they all ran for their lives, as if Bao was some monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:16 pm

rock lee looks for his runner
Back to top Go down
Shujinko Sorindoh
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Shujinko Sorindoh

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:30 am

shujinko suddenly walked infront of lee standing at exackly 6,11

what are you doing?

he said in a plain face and as if he was apart of this village
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Bao takes out a small wooden flute, and puts it up to his mouth. He blows softly into the flute, creating a beautiful and light tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 pm

lee follows the music
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Bao begins to play the music louder, with a beautiful tune. He sways his head as he plays, closing his eyes, letting the music flow in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm

rock lee follows the music and comes across bao he looks at bao and stands while other people run

bao you have a awsome gift
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Bao stopped playing and looked at Lee. So, having people run away from me.. Is your idea of a gift? He asked with a serious look. He put his flute down on the table and put his mask on, so no one has to witness the monster's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 pm

no your music was beautiful i never heard anything like after my mother passed away
lee looks down with tears coming down his face
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Bao sighed and shook his head, My mother and father couldnt afford to keep me, nor take care of me properly. He said, with no emotion in his voice, but a bit of anger. I grew up roughly, I was tought to show no emotion, such as Kakashi Hatake was tought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

kakashi shows alot of emotion he is a bit of a perve reading master jiraiya's books though but if i may i will like to show you my life if that is alright with you bao of the anbu
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Bao sighed and thought, Might as well... I have nothing better to do. He looked up at Lee, and nodded his head. Sure.. Why not.., he said and waited for Lee to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 pm

at first i was a little boy with a pony tail but as i grew up i grown faster and faster my sensei gai sensei is very fast as well faster than me and alot of people as i train i only focus on taijutsu i carry these 100 ton weights on my legs that when i run i am still fast but wth them off i am unbelievable this girl i use to like sakura never liked me but people called me bushy brows and all of the stuff but it never had any effect on me do you know why i were these bandages it is because i got burned real badly and the urned wounds never seemed to heal but that never seemed to stop me.When i was in the chuunin exams a person named gaara of the desert used this move called sand coffin on me crushing left arm and leg after that i never thought o could be a ninja again until Lady tsunade came and healed me with her medical ability now gaara is kazekage of the village hidden in the sand and i am now a chuunin having no worries what so ever
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Bao listened to the nonstop talker Lee, as he fell asleep, but since his mask was on, no one could tell his eyes were shut, and snoozing off.

((OOC: Please learn to put comma's and periods in your post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 pm

((very rude bao lol and comma's are so last yr))

but now i have friends you think you have it hard bao but trust me you haven't seen what happened to sasuke naruto neji and gaara
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am

((OOC: Yeah, but no comma's make it an ongoing sentence, and its the proper way to use grammar))

Bao yawned a bit and opened his eyes, He wondered if Lee was done talking yet, so he moved his mask in a diretion slightly, showing his tired eye. Hmm.... Well, I guess I cant beat that., He said and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:21 pm

no you can't....haha
lee laughed alittle and walked away troubled
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Bao spoke up more and asked, So, where do you think you are going?

I want to know more about this boy.., he thought as he waited for a responce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

i have no clue, gai sensei isn't here at the moment and well i have no clue what to do
lee sat down and took off his heavy weights and dropped them on the ground making a huge whole in the ground
Back to top Go down
Naruko
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Naruko

Female Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Naruko popped by her favorite shop, looking throught the various items on sale.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122783992
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:47 am

Bao turned his head to the left and saw a familiar girl walking around the shoppe. He stood up and put his mask on. He then walked over from behind her and smiled alittle, and then spoke up, asking, Hey, need any help finding anything?
Back to top Go down
Naruko
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Naruko

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Naruko turns and smiles at him.

Just window shopping.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm

He smiles alittle and said, They are over there, silly. He then pointed slightly to a stall, with all sorts of windows.
Back to top Go down
Naruko
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Naruko

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Naruko laughs nervously.

Ah, heh... right..

Naruko goes towards that stall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around.(open)   Shopping around.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping around.(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG :: Konoha - Village of the Hidden Leaf :: Streets of Konoha-
Jump to: