The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Crystal reached up to tweak Bao's nose gently with the tips of her fingers in a gentle motion.

Yes, yes. I believe you.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Bao smiled, knowing she trusted him now. He pulled her closer with one arm around her shoulder, leaning his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Crystal felt her face get hot with the combination of the water and Bao's head on hers. She almost swooned, but only steel will kept her from doing so.

O...Oki-san...a-a-bit too...close.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh, im sorry to make you feel uncomfortable. Apologized Bao, as he lifted his head from hers, and smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:54 pm

The young ninja shook her head from side to side, patting one of her cheeks gently.

N-N-No...i-it is a bit too hot for doing things such as that....
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Its too hot, is what you are saying? He asked confusidly
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

W-Well i-it is just that...the closeness of our bodies a-as well as the heat from the hot spring. It is a bit too overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Bao nodded his head in understanding. He smiled softly to her and rubbed her back softly with his hand. Its alright If you dont want me to be so close. He told her in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:00 pm

I-It is not that....I am afraid of losing consciousness. It is not a pleasant feeling when you do not have sight....
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Dont worry, I wont let you faint or anything, you are under my wings and sight, you can trust me.. He told her, wanting her to trust him as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 pm

But you do not have wings...do you, Oki-san?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Bao shook his head and laughed lightly, Its a metaphore, for when I say 'Under my wings', I mean that by I am like your guardian angel, and I wont let anything happen to you He told her and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Sumiyaka gave a loud screech then, flaring his wings in a disgruntled manner.

I-I do not think that you should have spoken in such a manner, Oki-san. Especially since the matter that I have someone who is my guardian angel already.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Bao chuckled a bit and began to play with her hair, Soory, then, that I cant even take care and watch over my own lover.. He said, in a disappointed and sad, frowning as if he was rejected
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:13 pm

I can take care of myself, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Bao looked away, still having the sad feeling and rejection apon his face. He sighed and continued to play with her hair softly. If you say so.. He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:01 am

Crystal splayed her fingers on the water's surface lightly, barely touching the water now.

Look, I understand what it feels like to be able to protect someone or something. I am not weak though, Oki-san.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 am

I know you arent weak.. Said Bao softly, looking down at his reflection in the water, then watching a ripple come and ruin the clear picture.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:37 am

She reached upwards to touch his face gently.

Then why find a need to protect someone such as me?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Because I love you, of course. He said softly and blushed deeply. No one wants anything happen to their loved ones, so they have a habit to protect them., even with their lives He added, smiling at her, "True power comes from within the heart." He said metaphorically, You know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:52 pm

I suppose I agree, Oki-san.

She blinked gently, tilting her head to one side. In truth, she sort of understood, but not about the strength from the heart part.

What did that mean?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Bao smiled and chuckled from her reaction and question. Strength from the heart.. If you are loved, you find the strength to accomplish anything. he told her
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:37 pm

And how am I to see that I am loved? I cannot see, as you know.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:07 pm

You do not need to see yourself be loved.. You can feel it from your heart, you know where im getting? He explained to her and asked. He thought for a few moments, and smiled at her, I dont need to tell you I love you, to show my affection towards you.. Anyone can show affection for eachother just by holding hands, hugging eachother, kissing.. And many other ways than verbally showing love, you can physically do it too, like just with the feeling of touch.He said and smiled brighter, as he held her hand underwater.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:23 pm

So...feeling from the heart is just something that people say when their relationship is mostly physical?

She turned crimson as those words escaped. Crystal hadn't mean to say it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next