The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring The Streets of Suna

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Hm, Very well then. I'm sure you'll explain the finite details later... Once you trust me enough.

Ryuke's gaze remained on Neji for several moments, before turning once more to the sky.

My search is almost complete. I should be finished with the hour. I have come to see if there is anything you need before i depart.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 pm

"Depart? Where are you going to?" Neji asked looking at the man, though it was strange for someone to take quite interest in himself. Though, it was intreging..not that he minded having someone ask him how he was once in a while, he was grateful in the least.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:48 pm

There is a suspicion i must follow. ANBU class mission. Perhaps some day you can accompany me.

He looked once more into the distance before speaking.

I know many things neji. I know the feeling of family and friends hurting you, with no means of themselves. They act the way they know. It's not direct pain. You will later understand that...

He trailed off, removing his ANBU mask, the looked at a nearby bird.

His eyes were icy blue, and though coldly calm, they hinted sadness. His skin was pale, and his hair long, strand coating his face. He looked like he was frozen, yet seemed very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Neji gazed upon him, it was no doubt he was strong, just by looking at the man he was a little obvious to repect him. Neji's pearly white eyes looked at him, his long brown hair falling into his face as he used his milky white hand to push it back over his ear. "It'd be an honor"
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Ryuke nodded and continued to gaze at the setting sun. A cool wind blew ran through his hair.

Pain is not a substantial thing. Its poison, isn't it? You cannot block it, it lurks inside of you and makes you feel sick. Understand that. Poisons can be cured. Forgive those who hurt you Neji. Learn from them....

He dug his hand into the sand, gathering sand on the flat of his palm, and let is slip through his finger slowly, gazing at it, his eyes, half closed calmly.

Time literally slips though your fingers. Best to learn quickly and live that moments you can save. Pain eats away at time...

He gripped his finger, leaving a small portion of sand on his hand.

But if you stop the poison you save a few moments to care, to understand....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Neji nodded to his advice, indeed he was right in the moment. It amazed him at how wise this man was, he wondered how old he was..couldn't be any older than himself. Neji bowed slightly and rose again, pushing his hair over his ear again.."You are wise sir, I take your advice into concideration."
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Ryuke nonded once more.

Very well. Think of what i say as you will. But believe me, i understand.

With a deep sigh, Ryuke turned and began to walk away

Oh when you get the chance, speak with madam Hokage, i have a matter us 3 must discuss

Lifting his sleeve, he ran his hand down his ANBU mark and winked at Neji, turning and walking away.

Last edited by Ryuke on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Neji's cheeks turned a very light pink color as he watched him run away, he was interesting..and very curious about what he was going to talk with Lady Hokage about. Neji sighed softly as Ryuke disappeared from his sight, he turned in a slight spin and walked away..

(-Drool-)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:20 am

A figure teleports into a house that used to belong to Sasori, he gets inside it, only to come out with a human puppet that looked similar to Sasori on his shoulder, he walks away from the area, looking around, he teleports away, hoping to get the puppet to Pein before Deidara does.
Back to top Go down
http://hellsingrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring The Streets of Suna
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5