The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring The Streets of Suna

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Kiba Frowns

Alright, im Sorry.....

Phew...that was close...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Gaara turns His head back forward letting this one slide

Dont worry about it Kiba...Just dont mention them again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Kiba nods

I Got it, don't worry...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Gaara continues walking..Looking over He spots an unusual movement shrugging it off He keeps walking

Kiba...What makes You carry that Dog around with You everywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Kiba looks at Akamaru, and Smiles

I Always Bring Akamaru With me, wherever i go, hes been my friend since we were Kids, and our friendship will never die....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Gaara looks up at Akamaru wondering

How does one find friendship if they can't understand each other

How does one make friends with someone they cant even speak with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Kiba Laughs

Now thats were you Underestimate me, i can Understand the Dog Language, so i know exactly what Akamaru says at all times
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Impressive

Theres more about You then I have seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Kiba chuckles

it sounds like im fascinating you...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Gaara shows no sign of expression

No...I find You interesting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Kiba raises an eyebrow

ohh...well uhh thanks...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 pm

What is wrong with Him?

Gaara looks back ahead saying

It's interesting that You have the ability to talk to a Dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Kiba Nods

Yeah, thats one of the reasons why im a dog Lover, and i will pulverize anyone who harms Akamaru....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 pm

Your Cocky as always Kiba

Hmm Got a big mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Kiba looks at you, and frowns

hey!, im not as weak as i used to be you know...

Kiba Smirks

soon, i will become the best at my village, and eventually take down Naruto...and get back from all the embarrassment i went through when i fought him at the chunin exams
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 am

I wonder if He will ever take down Naruto

Being Defeated by Naruto should not be taken as embarrasing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am

I don't care....i know, i respect the kid now....but i will face him again soon..im sure of it..

I Hope what i Predict comes true some day.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:15 am

Don't bring Your hopes up Kiba...Especially if You know it wont come true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am

Kiba frowns

i know it won't come true, i just don't want to believe it
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am

...He had it coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Kiba Looks at you.

Man...i can expect him to say it's not gonna be easy..i mean...not even that demon of his was able to beat Naruto...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Neji entered Suna, looking around as he blocked some of the sand in the air from his eyes. Once the sand was gone, he blinked a few times, and walked into the gates. Glancing around at the shops, homes, and people nearby. Neji saw Kiba Inuzuka, and Gaara..knowing them from the Chuunin exams and more so. He knew they were strong, avoiding any troubles, he just glanced from afar..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Kiba Got Annoyed by Gaara's Silent Treatment, and Looked around the place, he was Walking towards the gate, until he Saw Neji

Neji!?, now what in the world is he doing here

Kiba ran up to Neji to find out
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Neji looked kinda amuzed he was noticed when someone was talking to the Kazekage, he looked baffled at the same time, seeing Gaara staring at him like that. Well, he wasn't there for any particular reason, just to..scout. Not really knowing where he was going, maybe..Kiba knew something he didn't..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Kiba called Out to Neji.

Hey Neji!

Kiba Stops infront of you, and asks

What are you doing here...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring The Streets of Suna
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next